We provide free school meals for all those that are entitled. UTC students will be eligible for free school meals if they are in Year 10 or 11 and their parents are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credits only (with a family income of less that £16,190 as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs)
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Employments and Support Allowance - income related only
You can apply online here.
Alternatively, you can contact Northamptonshire County Council on 01604 367288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Students in post-16 education are currently not eligible for free school meals.